Safari Bus is a registered Essential Service provider.
Busses and drivers are fully compliant with Government regulations allowing the transport of staff for essential services.
- Daily sanitisation and stringent hygiene procedures followed.
- Drivers wear masks and gloves
- Seating capacity complaint with Government lockdown regulations – no more than 50% seating capacity to be occupied
- Passengers are screened with temperature gauge prior to entering the bus
- Touch points are cleaned after every trip with 70% ethanol graded sanitiser
- Passengers on all modes of transport must wear a cloth mask to be allowed entry into the vehicle
- Hand sanitisers made available and all passengers must sanitise their hands before entering the bus
Safari Brothers’ fleet is based in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Windhoek, Namibia.